At Inspira Literary Solutions, our aim is to be a resource and support to authors and organizations with a manuscript, message, or mission they want to get into print. We are located in beautiful Gig Harbor, Washington, a charming waterfront community nestled along the Puget Sound in Washington State. It is a region of remarkable beauty and inspiration, which is part of the reason for our name – Inspira.
Our menus of services includes book development and design, print management, curriculum development, general writing and editorial services, and newsletter, website, blog, and social media support and content writing. We provide an a la carte menu of every service necessary along the way to publication, from book idea to book-in-hand, and then some.
This includes helping our clients with:
- structure and sequence
- clarity and logic; whether it makes sense
- outline and objectives of the work
- organization; does material unfold in the most useful way
- ensuring research and quotes are properly cited and documented
- illustrating key points with well-illustrated stories, graphs, and/or diagrams
- making the language clear and easy to understand
- ensuring the thoughts flow smoothly and logically from chapter to chapter
- making curricular resources informative & conducive to learning
- ghost writing and content development
- book cover design
- book interior layout and design
- illustration and graphics
- referral to quality printers
- project management of print process
- consultation on fulfillment and distribution options
- consultation and support on book launching, promotion, website, and social media
We help authors who wish to self-publish, providing navigational help with the publishing process and access to a network of talented designers, printers, and media specialists. We also provide support and resources for our authors’ social media, including web content and SM content generation, email marketing and newsletters, and more.
For authors who wish to submit their manuscripts for potential publication with traditional publishers, we offer the same coaching and development resources as with self-publication, along with general manuscript preparation and assistance with book proposals if desired.
If you’re exploring the idea of developing a book or curricular resources, developing a blog and social media platform for your business or organization, or need any other writing or editing services, I hope you’ll get in touch. You can reach us at email@example.com.